November 23, 2019 (Ezega.com) — The Sidama zone has become the 10th Ethiopian regional state after its people won a landslide victory in the recent referendum. Out of the total voters, 98.51 percent, numbering 2, 227,063, voted in favor of self-rule of the Sidama zone and the remaining 1.48 percent […]
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!